Guinness Quality Assurance Internship Program - Apply Now Recruitment 2019 (March) | Apply Now Jobbers
Guinness Quality Assurance Internship Program – Apply Now (2018/2019) for Graduate and non Graduate Apply Now – Guinness is one of the most success beer brand in the world, it was launch in 1759 (250 years ).
The company is in over 50 countries including Nigeria. They make over €2 billion worth of the beverage yearly.
Its is said to be one of the best-selling alcoholic drink in Nigeria and Ireland.
- The internship program is 6 to 12 months.
- Edo State and Lagos State
Guinness Quality Assurance Internship Program Requirements:
- Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE
- Course of study: Food Science, Food Technology or Microbiology
- Experience: Null
- Age: 18 years and above
- CGPA: Minimum of 3.0 or equivalent
- Candidates from technical schools may also apply
- Must have a great listening skills also required to perform after listening
- Communication (oral and written skills) have the ability to follow instructions and also be free to ask questions.
- Be very fluent in English Language
- A Fast learner, attentive and patient
Job position expire 29 days from now. (Monday, March 19, 2018)
How To Apply For The
Guinness Quality Assurance Internship Program (2018/2019)
Interested individual are to Apply Here