Google Nigeria Product Marketing Manager Recruitment 2018 (November) | Apply Now Jobbers
Google Nigeria Product Marketing Manager for Graduate and non Graduate Apply Now – Google is the largest Technology Company Following Microsoft. The company aims at presenting related search results and also focus on innovations like advertising, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
The companies headquarters is located at Mountain View, California, United States. Wikipedia claims it is the world largest company by revenue about $110.8 Billion Dollars. (2017).
not interested? see other google Nigeria jobs.
- Work with core teams to develop and articulate tactical plans and long term strategy for Google Station deployments. Initiate new programs in response to business needs.
- Manage various programs of work while engaging internal and external teams in order to set the pace for development, deployment and delivery of networking systems and infrastructure.
- Develop and prepare project documentation, process maps, presentations and tracking reports to provide detailed current status of each project.
- Use your technical judgment to manage project delivery and technology reviews, challenge proposals and build consensus.
- Analyze quantitative execution and system performance data and translate into recommendations and actionable plans, interpreting technical and commercial information from structured and unstructured sources.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical/quantitative field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in a Project Management role, aligning multiple groups around a single objective.
Google Nigeria Product Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Sound knowledge of internet networking such as routing, TCP, security
- Sound knowledge of carrier Wi-Fi or IP network deployment projects.
- Sound knowledge of management of complex projects
- Sound knowledge of Wi-Fi deployment, optimization and maintenance in municipal or enterprise environment including multiple access points per site.
- Comfortably with operating in a fast-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks, manage time efficiently and navigate ambiguity.
How To Apply For The Google Nigeria Product Marketing Manager:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online